5 Major European Cities To Visit
London – Europe’s Modern City
To experience English culture, meander around the diversity of London and seek out the world’s top museums, most of which offer free tickets. for example The City Museum – the largest urban-history museum, The National Gallery of Art, and the British Museum. BigBen, The Houses of Parliament, The London Eye, Buckingham Palace, Tower Bridge, and The Tower of London are some of the most masterful destinations in London. Visit the restaurants, craftsmen, craft markets, and various culinary establishments that emit the artistic aroma of a cultural town to satiate your cravings. So, on weekends, go to the Bricklanes to enjoy delicious food.
Well, in Europe trip packages from Pakistan, we visit some of the most exciting sites with a taste of urbanization yet cultural sites of Europe include;
Prague – Heaven For Picky-Eaters
The eclectic cultural landscapes with a combination of art, cinema, sports, food, beverages, and much more to explore in the city of eccentric mind people. The country inbound tourists in summer by hosting the outdoor cinemas and beach volleyball courtyards and in winter a visitor could adore to drink hot coffee and bumble around the ice skating rinks to discover the local art lines. Come and enjoy the experience of house bars and concerts in the hall of the area.
Spain – The World Heritage Sights
The second most visited region in the world. A large number of travelers stepped down on the land. It is famous for more than 47 UNESCO world Heritage sides including beaches snowy lands and introduced multicultural festivals to call tourists from around the world. The yummy delicacies particularly The TortillaEspanola, Pisto Paella, and unlimited traditional culinary items that smoothly enhance your taste.
Greek Islands – Party atmosphere
These islands are a summer beachgoer’s paradise. Ios is a party island, Kos and Crete are popular with Brits, Santorini has history, Mykonos is elegant, and Naxos is calm. With hundreds of islands to choose from, you’ll always find what you’re searching for! One of the most well-known Greek islands is found in the Cyclades. This is Santorini or Santa Irene, a series of islands. Santorini offers many amazing things to do; constantly scoring high in travel rankings but most importantly in the hearts of its tourists, the island is regarded as romantic (thanks to its world-famous sunset and the many weddings that take place there each year), adventurous, and timeless.
Paris, the Eiffel Tower – recognizable juncture
The best tour packages for Europe are ones in which you get the chance to explore the mesmerizing sights of Paris. France tour packages from Pakistan are jam-packed with a lot of stuff. To celebrate the celebration of the French Revolution, the Francis symbol was built in two years in the nineteenth century and portrays Paris as a historical character. It currently receives around 7 million tourists each year. There are several souvenir stores, cafés, and restaurants that transport you to the ancient culture of French heritage.
The first two levels of the Gustav Eiffel Tower are accessible via stairs, while the third is only accessible by elevator. The third tale, without a doubt, is developed by astronomers and meteorologists who work to uncover falling items experiments, including Gustav’s experiments that assist him to comprehend the phenomena of how objects move in the air. It is worth visiting for couples, therefore, LITSO travel and tour also offers Paris honeymoon packages from Pakistan.
Complete Europe Tour Package: Things To Do!
Train ride – Europe is well-known for its worldwide rail network. Rail passes, such as the Eurail ticket, make it simple to travel from nation to country on a limited budget. Riding the European railways is one of the finest ways to tour the continent and move around!
Take a stroll – There are so many amazing cities in Europe that you need a top 100 list to cover them all. London, Edinburgh, Amsterdam, Berlin, and Barcelona are the
must-see cities, as are Lisbon, Prague, Tallinn, Florence, and Stockholm. Cross the continent, soak up the culture, and see all of the ancient cities!
Explore the Rockies – The Mountains have some of the most spectacular vistas in the world, whether you go skiing in the winter or hiking in the summer. The alps are fantastic whether you visit Italy, France, or Switzerland – you can’t go wrong since they are one of the continent’s best natural attractions!
- International Air Travel.
- Tourist Visa Processing.
- Entrance to the Sightseeing Places.
- Accommodation in 3 to 5* Properties.
- Quality Meals & Airport Transportation.
- Professional English-Speaking Guide.
- Baggage Protection Insurance.
- Tourism Tickets and City Taxes.
- Any Kind of Personal Expense.
- Meals & Drinks Not Mentioned.
- Anything not mentioned to be included.
- Gratitudes & Tipping to Drivers and Guides
Apart from acquiring all the facts about the fascinating locations of Europe, it’s time to book the slot and get the best tour packages for Europe. LITSO offers customized family tour packages in Pakistan. This is the jumbo offer in which you get the chance to explore 5 country tour packages from Pakistan with your loved one. The bonus is that with the LITSO you can also enjoy 14 days Europe tour package from Pakistan, the package is all-inclusive and value-effective. So, dial the call and contact LITSO travel and tour!
Visa Checklist Schengen Tour Package
- Valid National Passport minimum 6 months – minimum 3 empty pages
- Copies of all current and previous passports – 1st two and last page + used pages (Don’t cut any page)
- Color copy of National Identity Card (both sides) on A4 Page same side
- Two passport photos. The photo must be 35 mm x 45 mm (size of head 30-36 mm from the bottom of the chin to the top of the head). You must be facing the camera directly. No scarf and open collar
- Bank Statement along with Account Maintenance Letter for last 6 Months
- FBR Tax Returns for the last 2 years
- Letterheads signed and stamped in case of business
- If you have been refused a visa by an Embassy or High Commission in the last two years, written
- Explanation about the reason for the trip and refusal
- Original and photocopy of Family Registration Certificate issued by NADRA (in English or with a certified translation if in Urdu)
- Employment confirmation Letter and last 3 salary slips, NOC in case of Govt. Employee
- Supporting documents of personal income in case of business or savings
- Visa Application Form (To be filled by us)
- A valid medical insurance that covers the whole planned trip to Denmark. The insurance policy must
- be valid for all Schengen countries, and the minimum coverage must be 30,000 euros (To be arranged by us)
- A flight reservation that includes a return flight to and from the Schengen destination with a maximum of 90 travel days (To be arranged by us)
- Hotel Reservation for the travel period (To be arranged by us)
- Detailed Travel Itinerary (To be arranged by us)